Cruel Seas Starter Set
In Cruel Seas, you take on the role of a naval crew manning their fragile coastal craft as they head out day and night to take on both the sea and the enemy.
Command your flotilla of small ships as they head out to attack a convoy, drop off Commandoes for a behind-the-lines mission or task them with one of the other myriads of missions this small and versatile craft would perform. Be it the Coastal waters of England or across the Channel to France, on to the Mediterranean waters or on further to the vast Island chains of the Pacific, Cruel Seas will ensure your small ships see plenty of adrenaline-fuelled action.
The Cruel Seas game is scenario driven providing a strong narrative element to your games. From easy to play introductory scenarios to more demanding operations that will provide a test of both your skill and your nerves!
The Cruel Seas starter game contains plastic British and German motor torpedo boats, plastic and card tokens, the rules and a variety of other accessories – everything you need to take on your opponent's fleet.
The Cruel Seas Starter Set contains;
- 1x A4 softback rulebook
- 1x A4 quick start guide with painting guides and flags
- 3x Plastic early Vosper motor torpedo boats
- 3x Plastic late Vosper motor torpedo boats
- 2x plastic S-boats
- 2x plastic armoured S-boats
- 1x plastic torpedo markers sprue
- 1x plastic plume markers sprue
- 1x A0 double-sided battle mat
- 3x die-cut punchboards (islands, sandbars, rulers, mines markers, game tokens, lighthouse, aircraft, etc)
- Ship datacards for early and late Vosper MTBs, S-boats and merchant/tanker
- Small, medium and large wake sheets
- 2x sets of fleet dice (Royal Navy and Kriegsmarine)
- 1x set of game dice
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly may be required.